[eDebate] throw grandma under the bus?

Old Strega oldstrega
Sat Oct 25 10:58:28 CDT 2008

it's one thing to throw your reverend under the bus, but your grandma...that's just wrong.

lock grandma up and don't let her talk otherwise you might have to insult her memory.

and the two half-siblings that agree with grandma on barack free pass FISA cagliostro obama's birth in kenya.

berg case reconvenes on november 7, 2008.  tick tock tick tock tick tock.

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78931

But Philip J. Berg, a former deputy attorney general for Pennsylvania, told the Michael Savage talk radio program tonight that the document is forged and that he has a tape recording he will soon release.

"This has been a real sham he's pulled off for the last 20 months," Berg told Savage. "I'll release it [the tape] in a day or two, affidavits from her talking to a certain person. I heard the tape. She was speaking [to someone] here in the United States."

He said the telephone call was from Obama's paternal grandmother affirming she "was in the delivery room in Kenya when he was born Aug. 4, 1961.