[eDebate] not saying cagliostro is a muslim

Old Strega oldstrega
Sat Oct 25 11:48:13 CDT 2008

in fact, i think he's a stupid christian who threw his reverend under the bus showing characteristic disloyalty i find repugnant.

try to peg me and lose.   born in kenya NOT= obama's muslim.    please, site one example of me calling obama a muslim.    the ASSOCIATED PRESS school record (brought into this discussion by lacy and not me) does exist which lists his religion as a muslim when he was young but i never concluded that the AP school record means that obama is a muslim today.

the argument is "born in kenya, now a christian, republican lite modelling the three pillars of neoconservatism laid out by kristol which in this case would be WAR in afghanistan, TAX CUTS for the middle class and RELIGION through faith-based initiatives and abstinence programs.\

not saying cagliostro is the anti-bush, but a new and improved and possibly even more dangerous version of the orwellian nightmare.

if you can read, i recently attacked FISA cagliostro's appointment of brzezinski as his chief foreign policy advisor and michelle obama's relationship to the CFR.

contrary to your attempt to smear my attack on free pass obama's birth certificate, i have concluded the opposite that OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM BUT A CHRISTIAN PUPPET OF THE POLICY ELITE WHO SERVES THE FUNCTION OF ABSORBING ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT FORCES INTO MAINSTREAM POLITICS FURTHER REDUCING THE SPACE FOR DISSENT.

in fact, obama actually benefits from the muslim allegations because they distract from his connections to the chicago syndicate and to the foreign policy establishmet.    so you have starry-eyed obama believers like you defending him from charges of being a muslim while in a daze about his puppetry under the old guard neoliberals who have appropriated much neocon doctrine in their bid to regain power after a long drought.

cagliostro gets to keep all the moveon.org and dailykos morons who need a father figure so they can have hope in politics which is more important than losing the right-wackos palin is stirring that would have never voted for cagliostro any way.