[eDebate] berg announces appeal to the supreme court

Old Strega oldstrega
Sat Oct 25 18:33:21 CDT 2008

the former deputy attorney general of the great state of pennsylvania has not dropped his pursuit of justice against the subversion of article 2 of the US constitution.

http://www.obamacrimes.com/

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania ? 10/25/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama?s lack of ?qualifications? to serve as President of the United States, announced today that he is immediately appealing the dismissal of his case to the United States Supreme Court. The case is Berg v. Obama, No. 08-cv-04083...

Our website obamacrimes.com now has 71.8 + million hits. We are urging all to spread the word of our website ? and forward to your local newspapers and radio and TV stations. endquote

of course, the obamatrons will trivialize the case because of the ruling but now the case could possibly cross the brink of media blackout.

what makes me hate these obamatrons is that they enjoy the windfall from the media blackout which reminds me of the arrogance of the bush administration when they were able to prevent relevant critiques from reaching mainstream audiences.   they leverage the logistics of procedural bureaucracy to further marginalize a serious question further proving their group think mentality.

the obamatrons are snubbing their noses at the constitution and relishing in the success of a biased "authentication" of obama's birth certificate.   having media control where your candidate gets a free pass leads to hubris and the pathological desire for zero criticism of your perfect candidate whom you believe in.    happened just 8 years ago and stupid americans are buying it again.   the latent war agenda of the obama administration remains undiscussed --- hawk in dove's clothing --- neutralizing the anti-war movement that fought the bush administration.

there is a major problem in media coverage of the elections where the new candidate gets a honeymoon.     bush surrounded himself with cheney and a number of Project for a New American Century (PNAC) neocons but the mainstream press refused to delve into the possibility of a war agenda on the republican ticket effectively silencing the debate.   instead bush was allowed the ground of critiquing humantarian interventions like somalia and the guise of old school isolationism.

same thing different party, different candidate.    you won't find one major, high profile media story about obama's chief foreign policy advisor brzezinski much less a real debate about the war in afghanistan.  you just find mccain cross-applying the effectiveness of the surge to afghanistan.    the obamatrons are celebrating the acritical, honeymoon phase of obama's ascendancy which calls into question the seriousness of their critiques of the bush administration and their psychological desire for a leader.

just like the war against iraq, the criticism of the afghan war won't become credible among the confused elements of the mainstream sheep until after the war has been initiated and starts to fail.    that's the big problem with the stupid sheep, they lack the courage to question the deployment of ground troops in futile guerilla wars until after the fact.  their greater desire is for a charismatic father figure/commander in chief (lacan).   opposition to the iraq war should not have obama a blank check for an afghan/pakistan quagmire.

media control works for a few years of a new presidency and that's it.   i think my early, early, early attacks on the bush administration prove that.     so sad, the bush critique turned into a BELIEVE campaign of mystification and denial about media control.