[eDebate] Announcing: Harvard Costume Contest

Tripp Rebrovick trebrovick
Mon Oct 27 18:16:47 CDT 2008

Even though Halloween will be before the tournament this year, we will still
have the fifth annual Harvard College Tournament Costume Contest. All are
welcome to enter. To participate, simply wear your costume to the
tournament/awards on Day II (Nov 2). Previous costumes have set the bar
quite high, so we look forward to see what everyone comes up with. Just to
be clear, however, there is one (no longer implicit) caveat/rule: keep your
clothes on (hint: don't wear the Borat swimsuit, please).

We'll bring some prizes and have some sort of ceremony at the dinner, as
usual.

See everyone soon,
tripp