[eDebate] josh has no answer

Old Strega oldstrega
Wed Oct 29 09:36:52 CDT 2008

he tried to spin his first bad reply.   now, he's silent on edebate but crying on backchannel about me being a "gas bag".    according to the edebate record, josh is the gas bag who doesn't know what he has said or the effects of what he has said.

"nobody get too excited about that Obama, I know those early
Presidents looked white...and they owned slaves....but they were really
black...see, "

those early presidents, lincoln, coolidge and harding owned slaves.   bad argument.    josh can't defend the bad generic disclaimer he tried to use to dismiss the claims professor vaughn, dr. bakhufu and rogers that fly in the face of his television understanding of african-american history promoted by obama.

"they were really black" -- that's vaughn, bakhufu and rogers.

you can get excited josh about another half black president but you need to stop pretending that your sarcasm did not have the effect of undermining the analysis of media disenfranchised african-american scholars which claims obama to be #6.

josh appears to me to be one of those white guilt folks being manipulated by the obama campaign into the idea of a watershed, cleansing inauguration.   his emotional needs have led him into shitty arguments.