[eDebate] constitutional crisis update -- CNN absolutely right to not cover

Old Strega oldstrega
Thu Oct 30 22:52:44 CDT 2008

the internet birth certificate answers all questions.   fact check rocks the house with the anneburg foundation. article 2 is only a technicality set up to exclude naturalized kenyans from the presidency.  i hope the supreme court denies berg's appeal.   this is just an attempt to deny a half black man the presidency by disgruntled hillary supporters.  the harvard law school professor, vieira (who laughed at judge surrick's lower court ruling against berg and obama's noticeably absent birth certificate) is just trying to rain on the change parade.

we are not on the kuswaian "verge" of crossing the media rubicon.  the cases are not multiplying and the critical document to prove natural born citizenship does not remain an internet chimaera.

1) Berg knocks on the supreme court's door earlier this afternoon.    the media's not covering the constitutional crisis because it's stupid and unworthy of public debate.

http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/2-news/49-press-release-10-30-2008-berg-filing-injunction-to-stay-presidential-election

Philip J. Berg Will Be Arriving U.S. Supreme Court, Washington, DC at 3:15 p.m. today to file for an Injunction to Stay Presidential Election Pending Writ of Certiorari regarding Obama who is "NOT" qualified to be President of the United States

(Press Release - 10/30/08 - Contact information and pdf of press release at bottom)

 (Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania ? 10/30/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama?s lack of ?qualifications? to serve as President of the United States, announced today that he will
be at the United States Supreme Court today, October 30, 2008 to file:

Application to Justice Souter for an Immediate Injunction to Stay the Presidential Election of November 4, 2008; and
Writ of Certiorari.
Berg stated, ?I am hopeful that the U.S. Supreme Court will grant the Injunction pending a review of this case to avoid a Constitutional Crisis by insisting that Obama produce certified documentation that he is or is not a ?natural born? citizen and if he cannot produce documentation that Obama be removed from the ballot for President.

Berg?s case, Berg vs. Obama was dismissed from the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Docket # 08-cv-4083 for lack of standing. This is a question of who has standing to uphold our Constitution. If I don't have standing, if you don't have standing, if your neighbor doesn't have standing to question the eligibility of an individual to be President of the United States - the Commander-in-Chief, the most powerful person in the world - then who does?

What happened to ?...Government of the people, by the people, for the people,...? Abraham Lincoln in his Gettysburg Address 1863.

We must legally prevent Obama, the unqualified candidate, from taking the Office of the Presidency of the United States,? Berg said.

Our website obamacrimes.com now has 86.1 + million hits.

Berg again stressed his position regarding the urgency of this case as, ?we? the people, are heading to a ?Constitutional Crisis? if this case is not resolved forthwith.

2) Ohio rules tomorrow.

 http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20081030/NEWS0106/310300037/1055/NEWS

A Warren County magistrate said he?ll decide tomorrow whether Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner has to get proof that Barack Obama was born in the United States.

David M. Neal, a Turtlecreek Township resident who runs a political Web site, filed suit last week, saying state and federal government leaders have failed to verify that Obama was born in Hawaii, instead of Kenya.

The U.S. Constitution requires presidents to be natural-born citizens who are at least 35 years old.

Neal says he?s part of a nationwide grass-roots movement that has questioned Obama?s birthplace and qualification to run for president.