[eDebate] Bad publicity for policy debate

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Wed Oct 1 13:40:57 CDT 2008

Tuna raises some important points.  I think it's important to note that
there was an article that accompanied the video.  The article is actually
pretty good and has a lot of positive stuff, including some excellent
analysis from Ede Warner, Gordon Stables, and Will Baker.  It's worth
reading.
http://chronicle.com/weekly/v55/i06/06a00103.htm

--Neil Berch
West Virginia University