[eDebate] where is obama's birth certificate?

Old Strega oldstrega
Mon Oct 20 22:17:19 CDT 2008

it's stroube.  i've written many times under oldstrega. time has elapsed which makes it difficult for some people to remember but for the sake of identity i hope i have satisfied you.

given that obama's mother was not of age to make him a natural born citizen,
what else but a US birth certificate like the hawaiian document which used to be posted on obama's website could substantiate mr. obama as a us citizen?

and, if we was born in kenya as 3 of his siblings and his grandmother claim would he not be ineligible for the presidency given that his mother was not of age for natural born citizenship?

either obama was born in the US or he was born elsewhere.   if he was born elsewhere like kenya, he's not qualified to be president.    that's the basis of the berg case against obama and the DNC.    the case would be over already if obama had produced a birth certificate instead of filing a motion to dismiss.    why did obama not produce a birth certificate and end the controversy out right?      because he doesn't need to prove that he was born in hawaii and not kenya to be eligible for president?