[eDebate] where is obama's birth certificate?

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Mon Oct 20 22:17:58 CDT 2008

Always hating on Schiros, I mean sure once he may have been an intense
racist, an asshole, and even violent.

But his email got edebate working AND his help us don't abort the baby scam
was slightly ingenious....and i imagine taught him alot about civil law.