[eDebate] why the media blackout?

Old Strega oldstrega
Mon Oct 20 23:12:41 CDT 2008

that's not what you're post sounded like.

just because you can't answer the question doesn't mean you had to make a stab at belittling the question.

many have posited a pro-obama bias in the media dating back to the primaries.   what could be a greater bias than avoiding the question that would disqualify obama from the race?

yes, jack stroube, the one who has posted as oldstrega many times before....