[eDebate] why the media blackout?

Old Strega oldstrega
Mon Oct 20 23:33:45 CDT 2008

bear, not dallas, said "why on edebate?"

dallas granted bear's sketchy understanding of requirements but challenged my understanding of BOP.  nowhere did dallas question the forum.  perhaps, he will join the police force soon enough given that the judge in the berg case disagrees with his understanding of BOP which would invite suspicion as to motive.

why not edebate?    edebate is a free speech list-serv that does not censor as long as certain bare minimum rules of identity are met.

again, reversing the sarcasm, because everything you always talk about on edebate is more important than the court cases against obama and the media blackout of those court cases.

you did and do have the option not to police the questioning of obama's citizenship.   if the obama campaign is successful in controlling discussion of his birth certificate in most forums, why should the debate community replicate?   apparently, many sites that discuss his place of birth get shut down.   perhaps, edebate is one place where this discussion could be fruitful.

why would further discussion of this issue be bad for edebate other than injuring ultra-super machine efficiency of technological robotic debate forever the same and predictable?