[eDebate] judge disagreed with dallas on BOP

JP Lacy lacyjp
Tue Oct 21 00:26:05 CDT 2008

He produced a real birth certificate.

http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

ps -- You're right. Berg's initial complaint filed prior to the DNC was
dismissed. His further complaints (which do not contain new arguments)
have not been ruled on.

pps -- Why is it Obama's interest to let this fester? Because it plays
into his hands even more than the Ayers "allegations."

"Ain't got no birth certificate on me now."