[eDebate] judge disagreed with dallas on BOP

Old Strega oldstrega
Tue Oct 21 09:39:33 CDT 2008

the birth certificate has NOT NOT NOT been produced in court in the berg case or the washington case or the hawaii case.   the question is why?    allowing the allegations to fester makes no sense given that unlike the ayers affiliation, a phony birth certificate would disqualify obama AND that if the motion to dismiss is granted berg will appeal to a higher court.    what interest does obama have in having the case heard in the third circuit or the supreme court, if he could otherwise dismiss the allegations altogether with your factcheck/fight the smears phony?

if this is NOT NOT NOT on par with the ayers allegations, because the ayers allegations are front and center in the media.    no one has touched the berg case in the mainstream media.   actually, the idea of festering allegations is inaccurate here because the obama camp has successfully blocked media coverage consistent with their rumor that the case was dismissed.

the forgery analysis which competes with factcheck.org is here.   of course, it's cast as a conspiracy theory by the obama propaganda team despite the possibility that similar analysis may be the actual reason the birth certificate has not been produced in court:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/07/atlas-exclusive.html

grant the restraining on the order on the convention was not allowed but lacy must show evidence that the case has been dismissed and that he is not participating in the obama camps propaganda campaign to shuck the allegations:

http://obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-main/27-alert-contrary-to-internet-rumor-there-has-not-yet-been-a-court-ruling-on-obama-dnc-motion-to-dismiss

I received a phone call from Phil J. Berg  a few minutes ago. He informed me that a rumor is circulating on the Internet that the Court has ruled on the Motion to Dismiss filed by Senator Obama and the Democratic National Committee in the Berg v. Obama case. Some of the visitors to this website have posted comments claiming the Court has ruled. The comments on this site were written by visitors to the site.

On Mr. Berg's behalf, I am posting this to state clearly the Court has not yet ruled on the Motion to Dismiss in Berg v. Obama.

Here's the status:

Last week Senator Obama and the Democratic National Committee filed a Motion to Dismiss the Berg v. Obama lawsuit.
On Monday, Mr. Berg filed an answer requesting that the suit not be dismissed and that the Court order production of documents proving Senator Obama's consitutional qualifications to serve as President of The United States.
As of 1 AM EST today, October 2nd, 2008, the Court has not ruled on the Motion for Dismissal in Berg v. Obama.

> Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 01:26:

05 -0400