[eDebate] Harvard - rounds for sale

V I Keenan vikeenan
Tue Oct 21 12:52:58 CDT 2008

re: aaron olney and my 6 rounds for sale...

Clearly, I'm more of a cracksmoker in the back of the room than I thought.
Very possible.

Or maybe this was just a call for folks not to hire out their commitments .
. . also possible, and noble.

But given that the current round count seems to indicate about 48 rounds
short of judging (or 6 full judges) for the current teams, I thought I'd
inquire if extra judging was actually needed since I'll be in town anyway
and stopping by to drop off a dues check to Sherry.  It's my version of
"shop local".

(Maybe silly mathematical calculations like this are the reason the current
judging pool is 12% female?)

I will now go back to pondering what it was I did to this aaron in a
previous life . . .

-VIK

--
Vik Keenan