[eDebate] ISU ROCKS!

Darren Elliott delliott
Tue Oct 21 18:49:16 CDT 2008

How bout advertising for March. : ) CEDA Nats in beautiful Pocatello in March 2009.  I encourage everyone to come then.  Sarah has worked and is working really hard--this will be a great Nationals!

Chief

>>> "Jim Hanson" <hansonjb at whitman.edu> 10/21/2008 1:03 PM >>>

4. yes,  I am advertising to encourage other schools to join us next year for the isu tournament. salt lake city, an easy airport to get to, isn't far away.

jim :)
hansonjb at whitman.edu

From: omar guevara
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 10:33 AM
To: Sarah Partlow ; edebate
Subject: [eDebate] ISU ROCKS!

Thanks to ISU for their incredible tournament!

Important Benefits include:

$80 entry fees
Catered lunches at local restaurants
Coaches and student parties
An impressive tournament hotel (who does not love a Holidome?)
giant trophies - carved in the shape of idaho - as big as your head

Also, congrats to Zaga for closing out, and to Whitman, Wyo, and UNLV for their strong performances.

Thanks again SPL, Odie, Paul, Danielle, and all the other Bengals who helped make the tournament possible.

Omar

Omar G Guevara II
Director of Forensics
Department of Communication