[eDebate] can y'all flow?

Old Strega oldstrega
Tue Oct 21 21:24:31 CDT 2008

reducing this question to which side to vote for is over-simplistic.

you are going to vote for obama despite the fact that you can't defend him from allegations of fraud and the fact that obama is unable to produce the document in court that would dismiss those allegations.

do you feel comfortable with your vote if obama was born in kenya, broke into the passport offices of hawaii, and forged a birth certificate to circumvent article 2 of the constitution that requires that the president be a natural born citizen?

what's left of any of his campaign rhetoric about accountability and transparency after committing the greatest election fraud in american history?

how can you protect the constitution from cheney's evisceration by first erasing article 2?

what about the constitutional crisis when the birth certificate is exposed and the lame duck biden administration?