[eDebate] lacy and obama group think tactics

Old Strega oldstrega
Tue Oct 21 22:07:02 CDT 2008

you try to debate.  lose the debate.   now, losing proves your point.

that's awesome.    those who take seriously obama's birth certificate and don't BELIEVE in the fact check report as ultimate truth make the mccain campaign look stupid.

why don't you just keep typing irrelevant responses now you don't have a defense of the fact check report, you yourself, presented as if it were ultimate truth?

you keep making the obama believers look like bad debaters.

if you type the last word, you win even though backed out of your defense of fact check like a novice.