[eDebate] lacy and obama group think tactics

MWBRYANT at aol.com MWBRYANT
Wed Oct 22 00:10:36 CDT 2008

In a message dated 10/21/2008 11:15:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lacyjp at wfu.edu writes:

Keep  trying. Someone is bound to believe you.

I agree. I think Jack should keep up his fine work. We'll probably see a
frontpage article on some major newspaper tomorrow highlighting how Stroube is
crushing the college debaters in his herculean effort of exposing Obama for the
 "other" that he is. Keep up the fine work, Jack! Everyone is watching and
learning. You've REALLY convinced me....