[eDebate] Two new threads

Josh jbhdb8
Wed Oct 22 14:53:13 CDT 2008

Ok,

1. While 6 rounds creates a much more humane tournament schedule:

a) I want my debaters to get the most possible rounds per tournament
attended because at current costs and in the current economic state we will
all likely go to less total tournaments.

b) I worry that less rounds makes it harder for teams on the bubble to break
2. How strong should strike cards be:

You will have to explain what you mean by this more.....it could mean many
things.

Josh