[eDebate] ceda forum forum

Andrew Michael-Don Casey acasey3
Wed Oct 22 18:17:24 CDT 2008

I'm on board with experimentation and making tournaments better. It
just seems as if a tournament (with at this point 127 teams) can hardly
exist in a six round format.

I understand the frustration of having that amount of outrounds in one
day, but 7 rounds with a prelim on sunday seems like a better fit for
all concerns; especially, for example the concerns of those in their
last year who would like to not miss on speaks...again. (i'd even be
willing to say those folks would love not eating that night or just
getting less sleep for monday than going 4-2 with the potential to not
break).

just an idea,
-AC

**ADDRESS CHANGE NOTICE**-The University of Central Oklahoma is
moving to a new Internet address.  This e-Mail address and web
sites are now available at uco.edu.  All e-mail addresses and web
sites will use uco.edu effective January 2, 2009.

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any