[eDebate] Reaction to Advocates of 7 Rounds

Josh jbhdb8
Wed Oct 22 18:57:17 CDT 2008

I think for the most part very few people go to Wake that leave the night of
outrounds....most people either know they wont be in late elims and leave
early, stay anyway because of poker tournament and watching rounds, or are
in late elims.

Again, it seems to me a question of who you prefer rounds for.

I would agree no banquet over less rounds.....although you want no banquet
and less rounds.

Josh