[eDebate] 6 v 8 rounds

Andrew Michael-Don Casey acasey3
Wed Oct 22 20:03:32 CDT 2008

I agree with malgor on the question of how many break. If 131 teams are
in this would mean less than 25% of the tournament breaks. I have never
heard a good reason for why only 32 break at this big of a tournament.

I also just fundamentally agree with scotty P - I'm leaving my family
to travel halfway across the country, i could care less about the
humaneness of these events. Sleep when you return or when you die.

back to cutting...updates ha
-AC

**ADDRESS CHANGE NOTICE**-The University of Central Oklahoma is
moving to a new Internet address.  This e-Mail address and web
sites are now available at uco.edu.  All e-mail addresses and web
sites will use uco.edu effective January 2, 2009.

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any