[eDebate] ceda forum forum

Mike Davis davismk13
Wed Oct 22 21:24:24 CDT 2008

I floated this idea to Joe Bellon a few years ago when CEDA said any
tournament could clear half the field. What about 6 rounds and clear
half the field? Less rounds for half the teams at the tournament, but
more of a chance for teams that are normally on the outside to get
some big time elim experience.

Mike

--
Dr. Michael Davis