[eDebate] ceda forum forum

Ross Smith smithr
Wed Oct 22 21:45:06 CDT 2008

Proving my point about the push for more elims . . .

Yea, sure. Just get back to me when you have a three day schedule that
accomodates partial quad octas, a banquet, and enough sleep for the
coaches who drive so that there can be no lawsuits when they crash after
falling asleep at the wheel.

Also, is it really "big time" elim experience when half the field clears?

For all those talking about the money spent: you want a four day
tournament?