[eDebate] ceda forum forum

Ross Smith smithr
Wed Oct 22 23:25:04 CDT 2008

Empathy. It's tough to do/have. Obama preaches it. Are we listening?

Pay attention to this that Mike Davis says:
"It is easy to say suck it up early in your debate careers, but if we
want people to stick around we need to have options that are not as taxing.
I also think banquets are very important. There is a point where coming
together as a community is important. If you think all that
matters is competition and we should not celebrate those who make the
community special then that is an unhealthy balance."

--
Ross K. Smith
Director of Debate

336-251-2076 (c)