[eDebate] lacy and obama group think tactics

MWBRYANT at aol.com MWBRYANT
Thu Oct 23 21:43:23 CDT 2008

In a message dated 10/23/2008 10:07:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
oldstrega at hotmail.com writes:

dallas  already told you that you're "it don't matter if obama was born in
kenya"  argument was a pile of shit.   you made a bad argument and dropped  out.
 now, you're coming on with ad-homs just like lacy.   if  you can't debate,
cry.   that's the edebate standard.    i'd rather slobber than broadcast bogus
citizenship legal claims as if i were  smart and some kind of expert instead
full of hot air.   if the age  of obama's mother when he was born in kenya
don't matter, then how come mr.  barack FISA cagliostro ain't making that argument
in court, big  guy?   why the measley motion to dismiss?

i bet you slobbered  all over cagliostro's vote for FISA.   bear's a FISA
kind of guy who  masturbates wearing faith-based initiative condoms to make good
on  cagliostro's support of abstinence.

Look, I'm not debating you. No one is. We're laughing at you. You seem to
think that you're winning some sort of a debate. Sure. You win. You remind me of
 Rush Limbaugh or Mike Savage, so in love with your own thoughts that you win
 everytime. We'll let everyone decide for themselves who has been engaged in
the  most clearly obvious form of "masturbation." Better yet, we'll let the
American  voter decide. That's what really frustrates you the most - no matter
how hard  you jerk, you can't quite make it, can you? It's growing hard to
revel in  any hatred of you. I'm stuck on pitying you. Congratulations on your
stupendous victory!

no registration required and great graphics ? check it out!