[eDebate] lacy and obama group think tactics

Old Strega oldstrega
Thu Oct 23 22:43:49 CDT 2008

bear, you said "is that all you got?".  and then you made an argument.

nobody is debating now but at one point, you TRIED to debate.   it looks like your resorting to pity of me because your argument about natural born citizenship was fucking stupid as stupid get.