[eDebate] inconsistencies undermine factcheck analysis

Old Strega oldstrega
Thu Oct 23 23:50:17 CDT 2008

the old lacy switch.

conflict of interest was a bad alley to run up.   so, now we switch the subject to the martin case in hawaii.   at least lacy is now off the desperation ad-hominem tactic.

i don't care about martin and his theory.  that's why i started with berg and is you is or is you ain't born in kenya?

the hawaiian lawsuit calling for FISA cagliostro's birth certificate is less appealling to me than berg, the former deputy assistant attorney general of the state of pennsylvania.

but for the uneducated in barack biography problems, here's martin's theory.   there are 3 lawsuits against cagliostro BLACKED OUT BY THE MEDIA and martin's demand for the VAULT COPY OF OBAMA'S birth certificate is the latest to which lacy refers in his last post after losing the conflict of interest debate:

http://contrariancommentary.blogspot.com/