[eDebate] inconsistencies undermine factcheck analysis

Josh jbhdb8
Fri Oct 24 00:05:50 CDT 2008

Please stop this, what possible good are you doing? As I said at the
beginning of the whole thing - what in the world is it accomplishing...You
are just making everyone get angry for no reason.  Nobody is debating you
because its pointless, you dont care what anyone says.

Best case, you proved your point, we all learned our lesson, you win

Worst case, you have an obsessive compulsive thing going on where even if
nobody responds you keep yelling and yelling and yelling.

As I said years ago, you were a great guy, what the hell is causing all
this?  Seriously, I am sure you hate me too (given your flip out on my
several years ago) but I really don't hate you....Just want you to get over
whatever is causing you to flip out on people all the time.

Josh