[eDebate] inconsistencies undermine factcheck analysis

Josh jbhdb8
Fri Oct 24 00:45:29 CDT 2008

Yes, psycho-sympathy talk

No, the question was "what do you get out of it" since nobody gives a shit,
and you dont give a shit.

I might not know what 100% are thinking, but in this one instance, I bet if
we took a poll it would be 99% this is crazy.

Josh