[eDebate] lacy and obama group think tactics

JP Lacy lacyjp
Fri Oct 24 00:58:54 CDT 2008

I guess I'm a "pragmatist."

Even if abortion is the only difference, to me its one worth supporting
Obama. (And...a good reason for Pro-Life people to support McCain.)

Given no realistic alternative, I'd rather have a liberal orwellian than
a socially conservative orwellian.

What type of candidate could you support?