[eDebate] lacy and obama group think tactics

Old Strega oldstrega
Fri Oct 24 08:42:32 CDT 2008

edebaters -- ones who participated in the discussion.   it was me vs. you and several others.   check the archives.     i did have andy ellis and few others parlaying the case against the iraq war before it happened when just like now no one seemed to care.    now everybody cares about a candidate who using the same stance i took to make him immune from his support of idiot bush's warantless wiretapping.   the "anti-bush" obama people look the other way because they BELIEVE....

thanks for verifying.    remember, i predicted bush would reach lowest approval ratings ever.   hyland laughed at me.

i'm crazy again, in the tradition of mort sahl who attacked nixon and JFK equally...