[eDebate] HOW TO REGISTER AT CEDA FORUM -- Re: Registering at CEDA Forum

Jeffrey Jarman jeffrey.jarman
Fri Oct 24 09:12:35 CDT 2008

Hello everyone:  I'm sorry for the delay in sending out this
information.

We encourage all directors, coaches, debaters and interested alums to
sign up and use the CEDA site.  I will post a longer note about using
the site later today.
We have sent the registration code to all active coaches on our email
list.  Please obtain the code from them.

The registration code is not meant to deter folks from signing up.
Please, sign up.  We just want to limit spam and other non-debate-
related posts.

If you did not receive the code this morning, or if you have trouble
registering, please email me and I will try to help.

Jeff