[eDebate] lacy and obama group think tactics

Old Strega oldstrega
Fri Oct 24 09:42:06 CDT 2008

be aware that obama is willing to compromise the traditional liberal position on abortion and just like he's picking colin powell and other republicans for his cabinet he could pick fringe conservative judges to the court who could be responsible for overruling roe v. wade.

i could support, possibly, a ron paul libertarian with a different position on abortion but even ron paul's political discussion is so oversimplified.     kucinich is interesting but a terrible politician.

i found hillary more compelling than obama, mostly because she was not given a free pass in the media and was not so gung ho like the obama camp in using bush administration tactics to prevent the media from even asking the questions.     hillary did raise rezko and his defense of rezko against tenants who did not have sufficient air conditioning.    some say rezko is talking now in the pen.

hillary did not have brzezinski as her chief foreign policy advisor.    uh oh, possible 4 years and out just like carter who created al-qaeda with brzezinski in the famous afghan trap.   brzezinski is also known for his quote detailing the scenario for 9-11 in advance of 9-11.   michelle obama sat on the CFR.  they're fucking puppets and that's it.   nothing magic and special to believe in and possibly obama was born in kenya and the CFR and the policy elite are willing to shred article 2 of the constitution to instate him as their puppet who will bring major segments of the anti-war movement into the fold of mainstream politics.       i believe i have a clever argument not found even in the comments of the berg vs. obama website discussions.

hillary was also not parading a war in afghanistan as some kind of good war that we can win as if it won't involve dragging pakistan into the fray with a possible increase in attacks on india and afghanistan.    this whole "obama had the judgment to oppose the iraq war" and now he's for FISA and a new war in afghanistan is a load of shit and i can't believe major segments of the anti-war movement have fallen for it.   actually, i can.    remember, what lacan said to the may 68ers.   he told them they were looking for a father.   and the same can be said of the major segments of the anti-war movement who have gone over to obama and falling for his campaign's flagrant mass media manipulations.     they were children screaming "not against the war" so much a for a father figure to emerge so they can believe again and have hope in politics.

hillary has a lot of problems, too, but consensus was that she was a better debater and to tell the truth as a trained debater myself obama is not that great a rhetorician.    he too often repeats buzzwords from the mainstream media and his 130 IQ stands out like when mccain pointed out that obama claimed he'll return to iraq if al-qaeda is found there.    mccain further pointed out that al-qaeda was in iraq with the question being does that mean obama is not going to withdraw troops.  obama's miserable stump speech non-answer was "i got news for you, john mccain, al-qaeda wasn't in iraq until george bush invaded."   sorry but that type of non-argument which you find repeating shows me that obama is actually not very bright at all and reflective of someone with a 130 IQ with intelligence testing in parantheses.

obama is a GREAT rhetorician for people with low intelligence and watch too much television.   in the history of american politics, he does not rank with MLK, JFK or any of the other great speakers whose choice of words showed individuality and who demonstrated speech composition skills from before the television era.  his only greatness is his ability to get disenfranchised folks to believe in him through manipulation which is the scary part because already he has utilized that belief to turn anti-war democrats into republican lite and get them to believe in warantless wiretapping because the messiah says it good now when he runs the show.

mark my words.    there is going to be problems with obama spying on citizens and crushing dissent.  his non-argument defense of FISA is a sign of bad things to come.     he's not even a shade of MLK.   if you can't see it your blind.  just like the people on this list-serv who didn't want to hear me refute the case for the iraq war as a quagmire and bush as an attempted coup.