[eDebate] Obama's birth certificate

M G malgorthewarrior
Fri Oct 24 10:32:33 CDT 2008

I haven't been following this at all, outside of a few posts, so maybe others have already brought this up-

who cares if he was born in america?   it's a stupid outdated constitutional requirement that was only created to avoid and heir to the crown of england from becoming president and trying to put america back under british rule.

who cares if he is lying? he is lying to become president-let me tell you something, both candidates lie constantly to become president.  Its actually a constitutional requirement that you lie your ass off if you want to be president.

and he's only lying to skirt an arbitrary, meaningless rule.  Which means his great character flaw is that he has sound judgement to fly in the face of arbitrary, meaningless rules.

http://windowslive.com/connect/post/wedowindowslive.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!20EE04FBC541789!167.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_092008