[eDebate] bear endorses obama, endorses FISA

Andrew Kemp KempA
Fri Oct 24 12:07:56 CDT 2008

Does anyone know who this Old Strega guy is? For someone so pissed about
Obama's birth certificate, I find it odd he won't even tell us who he
is.

>>> Old Strega <oldstrega at hotmail.com> 10/23/2008 10:41 PM >>>

surveillance good, privacy bad.

obama = god.
________________________________

oldstrega at hotmail.com writes:
> dallas already told you that you're "it don't matter if obama was
born in kenya" argument was a pile of shit.   you made a bad argument
and dropped out.  now, you're coming on with ad-homs just like lacy.
if you can't debate, cry.   that's the edebate standard.   i'd rather
slobber than broadcast bogus citizenship legal claims as if i were smart
and some kind of expert instead full of hot air.   if the age of obama's
mother when he was born in kenya don't matter, then how come mr. barack
FISA cagliostro ain't making that argument in court, big guy?   why the
measley motion to dismiss?

> i bet you slobbered all over cagliostro's vote for FISA.   bear's a
FISA kind of guy who masturbates wearing faith-based initiative condoms
to make good on cagliostro's support of abstinence.

> Look, I'm not debating you. No one is. We're laughing at you. You
seem to think that you're winning some sort of a debate. Sure. You win.
You remind me of Rush Limbaugh or Mike Savage, so in love with your own
thoughts that you win everytime. We'll let everyone decide for
themselves who has been engaged in the most clearly obvious form of
"masturbation." Better yet, we'll let the American voter decide. That's
what really frustrates you the most - no matter how hard you jerk, you
can't quite make it, can you? It's growing hard to revel in any hatred
of you. I'm stuck on pitying you. Congratulations on your stupendous
victory!

> Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your favorites, no
registration required and great graphics ? check it out!
http://www.games.com?ncid=emlcntusgame00000001>

--
Email scanned by DoubleCheck
http://www.nmgi.com/doublecheck/