[eDebate] Is eDebate still needed?

bandana organizer lifer-hat
Fri Oct 24 20:26:10 CDT 2008

Regarding CEDA forum signup: "Get a secret login code from your director" is a really bad way to run mailing list signup. For instance, Pittsburgh probably can't participate in discussions, because they aren't involved with CEDA this year. It also turns each coach into a possible point of failure for technical reasons. Coaches have enough on their plate; they don't also need CEDA board administration duties.

If administering this list is becoming a burden, we might move to google groups, which offers both web and mail delivery.