[eDebate] Fwd: Is eDebate still needed?

J T jtedebate
Fri Oct 24 22:39:24 CDT 2008

Although this message was childish in tone (perhaps sarcastic) it does raise a good point, how do people such as alum, former debaters and coaches access the site.  I know lots of people that like to check out the archives just to see what's going on in debate.  Is there a way? If not, then keep edebate

and lay off Jarman...he's a busy guy

MWBRYANT at aol.com wrote:

---------------------------------
Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your favorites, no registration required and great graphics ???   check it out!
From: MWBRYANT at aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 22:01:47 EDT
Subject: Re: [eDebate] Is eDebate still needed?
To: lifer-hat at hotmail.com

      Yes, I think eDebate is still needed. At least for me. I like to stay at  least a little connected to the debate community. I followed the directions to  ask for a registration code, extended by Dr. Jarman, and got no message back. I  am forced to conclude that the CEDA Forum is not an open forum. I am willing to  obey the standards and have no problem with even a moderated forum. I guess  that's not enough to justify the risk of letting me in.

 Mike Bryant