[eDebate] Fwd: Is eDebate still needed?

MWBRYANT at aol.com MWBRYANT
Sat Oct 25 00:41:01 CDT 2008

In a message dated 10/24/2008 11:39:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jtedebate at yahoo.com writes:

Although  this message was childish in tone (perhaps sarcastic) it does raise
a good  point, how do people such as alum, former debaters and coaches access
the  site.  I know lots of people that like to check out the archives just to
 see what's going on in debate.  Is there a way? If not, then keep  edebate

and lay off Jarman...he's a busy  guy

Well, I'm sorry if I don't live up to your stringent maturity standards,  JT.
But, if the busy Dr. Jarman is going to invite debate alums to join, he
might at least respond to them when they send him a request for information. As
you state, this seems like a rationale for keeping edebate. Remember, the  list
was borne from a specific attempt to exclude  people.
no registration required and great graphics ? check it out!