[eDebate] Is eDebate still needed?

JP Lacy lacyjp
Sat Oct 25 01:27:47 CDT 2008

eDebate & CEDA-L are still useful to me -- even for administrative
announcements.

It is far easier (for me) to get email than it is to log on to a forum.

Web forums are snazzy, but until mobile tech catches up, email still rules.

Plus, I like hearing from Bear & Stroube when they have something to say.

--JP