[eDebate] berg decision was faxed to judge --- by whom?

Old Strega oldstrega
Sun Oct 26 18:16:30 CDT 2008

or maybe it was Judge...

 Surrick's old Law Clerk, Christopher Seaman, (who just happens to be
> employed by Sidley-Austin, the former employer of Barack & Michelle Obama

you'd think in the most important pending law case in the united states regarding a birth certificate "authenticated" by fact check of the anneburg foundation, the foundation who employed obama for 4 years, that judge would've written his own decision.

obviously, this case is of too much magnitude to be settled by a lower court.  we'll see if the case is too loaded for the supreme court to hear an appeal.  the american tradition is to allow fraudulent presidents victory, like when JFK was elected by those chicago dead people who voted from their graves, in order to preserve for the masses the appearance of the slightest integrity in the united states' political system...

we'll also see if obama is of the caliber of JFK/MLK and willing to take actions that risk his life or if he is more like bush and only willing to take actions that further consolidate FISA executive power over citizens.