[eDebate] [CEDA-L] Novice at CEDA Nationals 2009

Sandoz, M L ML.Sandoz
Tue Oct 28 11:28:34 CDT 2008

My memory is that the previous vote to which you are probably referring
was to establish the support of a different category of debate -
Non-policy.  This required amending the resultion process and perhaps
points calculations.  I don't think this is the same.

Sandoz, M L
Director of Debate
Vanderbilt University
Email: mary.l.sandoz at Vanderbilt.Edu