[eDebate] [CEDA-L] Novice at CEDA Nationals 2009

Tue Oct 28 12:41:40 CDT 2008

If it is determined that a vote is required, this can be easily dealt with at
the NCA CEDA business meeting. But, I think the Constitution gives the
President, as Tournament Director, the authority to make this change:

"Section 6: The President, assisted by the First and Second Vice Presidents and
a tournament committee selected by the President, shall be responsible for all
tournament operations, such as invitations, computer matching arrangements,
schedules and schematics, etc."

Scott Elliott