[eDebate] [CEDA-L] Novice at CEDA Nationals 2009

Josh jbhdb8
Tue Oct 28 13:49:26 CDT 2008

I havent been as active in CEDA as I used to be (hahahaha - cue
Jackie)...But my memory is that things like this used to start as an
amendment at a Business Meeting and then were sent out as a vote to the
community (if they passed at the business meeting).

Certainly have no horse in thise race (cue Tuna)....but usually we at least
tried Democracy first in matters such as this...CEDA is an organization
grouped around a tournament..its procedures and practices regarding that
tournament should probably be vetted democratically.

Again, not meaning to step on any toes or accidentally agree with the
Whaler,

Josh