[eDebate] white history facts don't check out: not 1st black president but #6

Michael Souders micksouders
Tue Oct 28 21:45:41 CDT 2008

Old Glinda: "african-americans who believe white history are the bomb long
live CNN and white presidential history...it's done time to throw
african-american history under the bus so we can work up the obama
anti-climax."

...Wait...I've heard this unique use of the English language before...

"Religious academia represses the human mind of the Cubic Truth - not
utterable Educators and teachers, ignorant of the Time Cube Principle,  are
evil liars and unfit to live in Earth's Garden of Eden."

eerie.