[eDebate] white history facts don't check out: not 1st black president but #6

Josh jbhdb8
Tue Oct 28 22:23:31 CDT 2008

You rarely see a white man tell black people that white people were really
black people.....nobody get too excited about that Obama, I know those early
Presidents looked white...and they owned slaves....but they were really
black...see,

Josh