[eDebate] genius josh discredits professor vaughn

Josh jbhdb8
Tue Oct 28 23:42:43 CDT 2008

Again, your simplistic and frankly silly analysis comes through yet
again....

I wasnt discrediting professor Vaughn, who was trying to deconstruct WHITE
history....I was discrediting professor Gas Bag Strega who is trying to
discredit Obama....See, those Presidents didnt have to socially be perceived
or treated as Black...Obama did.

Nice try,

josh