[eDebate] hoe: lincoln, coolidge + harding = slave owners

Josh jbhdb8
Wed Oct 29 20:02:17 CDT 2008

Stroube,

I have tried to be nice, I have tried to be mean, I have tried to humor
you....frankly I dont really care.
You are basically making the Nader argument for the last 8 years...Its
tired...I would rather have a flawed Obama then have another Bush.  You
might not appreciate degrees of difference but I do.

As for the rest - you dont care what I say or dont say, if I participate,
anything I say will get "idiot Hoe" "moron" or worse....You just want a foil
so you can keep congratulating yourself about how darn smart you are.

You have yet to get the argument after three explanations...I am not denying
that the former Presidents were of color....you can keep trumpeting that all
you want...I am NOT denying that its important to deconstruct that version
of white history...I am NOT saying that they were never slurred as "of
color."

Now here are the arguments...I can go reallllllllllly slow just to make sure
you get it this time:

1. Most people who voted for them thought they were white
2. You are using this to further an anti-Black agenda which is jackassery
3. You are a gasbag, give nobody respect, and could care less what anyone
says

Have a nice day, if I stop responding its not because I dont think the
discussion COULD be productive with a rational human being...Its because
your narcissism is unbeliveable,

Josh