[eDebate] hoe: lincoln, coolidge + harding = slave owners

Old Strega oldstrega
Wed Oct 29 21:11:16 CDT 2008

hoe is using the cover of rationality and sane discourse to publicly lie about his own arguments.

1) hoe never said or implied all 5 previous black presidents were slave owners.

the archives are putting words into josh's mouth.  he never made the generic disclaimer:

http://www.ndtceda.com/pipermail/edebate/2008-October/076656.html

"I know those early
Presidents looked white...and they owned slaves....but they were really
black...see,"

lincoln, coolidge and harding are among the 5 black presidents and they never owned slaves.

2) but hoe did make a fabulous argument that the people of abraham africanus, the first's time had no idea he was black.     the opposition nicknamed him the african but none of the people read the newspapers or had any idea.   there were no pamphlets disclosing lincoln's ancestry.    it was a backroom nickname that was in no way used by the opposition to discredit abraham africanus.     that's his best argument he ever made in his life.   thanks, hoe i now believe that obama is the first socially constructed black president.  you haven't been elusive on this point which so friendly of you considering how many names i've called you.     i thought because i called you those names you were justified in dropping that argument and sticking to "obama is the first socially constructed president" according to the technical rules of rational discourse without losing on the flow.

3) my anti-black agenda is real specific.   i'm glad you're not lying about this like your slave owner parry.     see, i'm against all black puppets under brzezinski and the predominantly white council on foreign relations who advocate warrantless wiretapping, the expansion of the criminal justice system, the subversion of article 2 of the constitution, war in afghanistan, and faith-based initiatives.       i'm against the manipulation of white guilt through the simulation of a "first black president" in the media as a mandate for the liberal version of the police state.  the prison guard union which endorses obama has more black men behind bars than any other population.     the assumption that obama, the jail union wetdream, is "pro-black" because he is black is a bad assumption.   perhaps, obama is "pro-black middle class" like dear oprah.   republican lite is hardly "pro-black".   that's simpleton.  i'm sorry.  i hope i didn't hurt your feelings by characterizing an extremely weak assumption as "simpleton".     you better quit this thread.   it's entirely based in ad-hominem attacks.