[eDebate] hoe: lincoln, coolidge + harding = slave owners

Josh jbhdb8
Wed Oct 29 23:13:43 CDT 2008

As opposed to someone who I guess dreams only of President Stroube...because
you sure arent getting what you want in a President from anyone in this
race.

Have fun in Stroube-Land on the continent of Strega,

Josh